top of page

Victim Based Immigration

There are several forms of relief available to immigrants who have been victims of violence or other types of crimes. Two of the types are listed:

Victims of certain qualifying crimes who assist law enforcement by reporting their offender and cooperating with law enforcement may qualify for a U-Visa and eventually a green card through this process.


If you are married to U.S. citizen or permanent resident and have been the victim of abuse, you may be eligible to petition for your own green card through the VAWA process.



Let's Work Together

Give us a call at 972-400-2177 to schedule your FREE first consultation with one of our Immigration attorneys!

bottom of page