top of page

Family Immigration

Certain family members can petition for close relatives and can sponsor those relatives for a green card to stay in the United States permanently. Some possibilities are listed:

U.S. citizens or permanent residents can petition for their family members to either come to the U.S. or obtain legal status if they are already in the U.S.


Applicants who are barred from applying for a green card due to unlawful entry, past criminal activity, or any reason, may be eligible for a waiver of those inadmissibility grounds.


Permanent residents are eligible to naturalize after they have held lawful permanent resident status in the U.S for a certain amount of time.

Let's Work Together

Give us a call at 972-400-2177 to schedule your FREE first consultation with one of our Immigration attorneys!

bottom of page